Welding jacket sewn from a flame-retardant fabric
- Jacket fastened with buttons, which are hidden under the pleat. A sleeve sealing rubber has been sewn into the cuffs to provide protection against flying sparks. The jacket has two pockets on the front.
- Trousers with two pockets on the front, one on the back and a ruler pocket on the side of the right leg. Trousers with belt loops are fastened with a button/ brass zip.
- The material is „non rustle” and the soft feel provides superb wear comfort.
- The product is of high quality.
- Available sizes: M, L, XL, XXL (size chart available in the section below)
- Welding jacket has been sewn from a professional flame retardant fabric intended for the production of protective clothing for welders and people performing related professions.
- The material has a high weight of 380 g / m2, which in combination with the satin weave used for its production is a guarantee of high durability and safety.
In accordance with the ITT.220.127.116.11.100 certificate of conformity issued by the CERTEX Textile Technologies Institute, the product meets the following requirements:
- PN-EN ISO 13688: 2013-12 Protective uniforms. General requirements.
- PN-EN ISO 11611: 2009 Protective uniforms for use in welding operations and related processes.
- PN-EN ISO 11612: 2008 Protective uniforms. Uniforms protecting against hot and flame factors.
These properties are confirmed by the Declaration of Conformity provided by the fabric manufacturer (click for review).
- composition - 100% Cotton
- surface weight - 380 g / m2
- Category I
- work safety
- low shrinkage - 2% in the wash at 60° C
- Color fastness - durability over 50 washes
Clothing care tips:
- normal cycle of washing at a temperature of 60° C maximum
- do not use bleach. Wash only using a mild detergent or detergent for colored fabrics
- dry in vertical position
- use an average hot iron. Iron at the maximum iron temperature of 150° C
- only professional dry cleaning, can be cleaned using perchlorethylene and hydrocarbon solvents, R113 and R11.
Excellent as protective clothing for: